Monday, November 15, 2010

Miranda Kerr for Elle mag by Mariano Vivanco

Ok so I have to say Miranda Kerr has annoyed the crap out of me ever since I heard her complaining about how heavy the VS angel wings are. She is also living proof that a woman with a normal life can not possibly have her body as she works out for an hour and a half 4 to 5 days a week, she is a vegan/vegetarian and only eats selected organic foods. And to top it all off despite now being well and truly pregnant she is on the cover of the January issue of Vogue Australia, pregnant that is. This must be a first, right? 
Oh and did I mention she now has a book? Grrrr!
But although I have developed a somewhat dislike of her I can not deny the beauty of this shoot...








Pics from fashion gone rogue

No comments:

Post a Comment